WELCOME

Medical school, travel and photography is what this blog is about. Hope you enjoy. Cheers.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel


    Hi guys, it has been forever. I have not blogged in 10 long weeks. I can't even believe it. We'll here I am today. I have had a lot on my plate lately. I was preparing for and taking exams and to be honest didn't  have time to post anything.
   The good news is.......Wait for it....... I'm now in 6th year. The final year of Med school. Can you believe it? Neither can I. I can still remember vividly my first day in 1st year, thinking how am I going to get through this school and when is that going to be? Well, he I am today. I was so happy after I finished my last exam, it was a stressful one (Otolanyngology).
   So now I can say that "I can see the light at the end of the tunnel". The end of this long journey is just 12 short months away. But that's not all of it. This year is kind of an internship year for me. I just wanna learn as much as I can during this time.
  I have already started with 6th year. I have Surgery rotation now and i'll probably post once or twice about my experience. Next I have Psychiatry. That should be fun.

The photo above was taken during my trip to Krakow, Poland at St. Peter and St. Paul cathedral. I have many posts on that trip so make sure you check them out below.

The city of Krakow
Something Polish
Love Padlocks

No comments:

Post a Comment