WELCOME

Medical school, travel and photography is what this blog is about. Hope you enjoy. Cheers.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

End of Autumn

Autumn has long ended and winter is clearly here, the temperature has been below 0º for a long time, and the leaves have all fallen off. However, it rained today and the temperature went up to about 10º. Woohoo. Even though everywhere looked dull, it was nice to have relatively warm weather. So I took some photos which I would like to share.

Love the way the naked branches intersect. 




The leftovers of Autumn.

I also tried playing with the settings on my camera. I am now shooting in manual mode cos I want to improve my skills and this is what I came up with (totally unrelated to Autumn, by the way):


I got a few tips on some photography blogs and went straight to my bathroom and kitchen to try, and then>>>>>>
My favourite.



You can actually see the tiny bubbles in the flowing tap water.

And the splash... <3


This is what I do in my free time and I love it.

Stay blessed.........

2 comments: